2018 Mining History Association Tour

Adams House Tour
June 6, 2018


PHOTO GALLERY 1


CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENLARGE

(Above) The elegant, Queen Anne-style Adams House was built in 1892 Harris and Anna Franklin.  It was purchased by businessman, W. E. Adams, in 1921.  Adams, keenly interested in preserving the history of the Black Hills, donated it and the Adams Museum to the city of Deadwood.

 

(Right) The restored interior of the house is furnished with Adams family furniture. It reflects the lifestyle of the wealthier Deadwood citizens of the time.

 



 



 



Photos Courtesy of  Johnny and Dawn Johnsson


CLICK HERE to Return to the Black Hills Meeting Page
 
 


All contents copyright 2011. This is a ZStudios website.